Title: Speech Language Pathology Assistant
(multiple openings North Richland Hills, Tx)
- Under Supervision of Speech Language Pathologist, Administers the speech therapy treatment plan as developed by the Speech Language Pathologist
- Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Applies concepts of infection control and standard precautions in performing patient
- care activities
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Determine appropriateness of patient’s response to treatment and consult with licensed speech language pathologist concerning modifications to plan of care.
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring of patient’s progress.
- Effectively collaborate within an interdisciplinary team to meet patient’s goals.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Perform support duties such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Select or prepare speech-language instructional materials.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements
- Serves and protects the agency by following professional standards, agency policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements and TSHA standards.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Speech Therapy or related field & 1 year experience in job offered or 1 year experience in related positions. Must possess Texas SLPA license or eligibility. Driver’s license. 100% travel to homes/child care centers in Tarrant County area.
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Send resume or apply to A to Z Therapy Management LLC