A to Z Pediatric Therapy provides exceptional services to children with special needs and differences. We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy to children ages birth through 20 years of age.
Therapy is provided in the home to meet each child’s particular needs. We work with the patient’s family to develop an all inclusive therapy management plan to allow each child to reach their highest level of success.
We're committed to setting high goals for the children in our care, as well as working hard to help them realize their individual and family ambitions. We serve a variety of diagnoses, including developmental, genetic, neurological, and orthopedic disorders.
• ADHD/ADD(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/Attention Deficit Disorder)
• Apraxia of Speech/ Motor-Speech Disorders
• Asperger’s Syndrome
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Cerebral Palsy
• Chromosomal Anomalies
• Developmental Delay
• Down’s Syndrome
• FAS/FAE (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/ Fetal Alcohol Effects)
• Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
• Non-Verbal Learning Disability
• Oral/Pharyngeal Dysphagia
• Speech and Language Delay
• Traumatic Brain Injury